SOLD by Laurie Berlingeri
Huhme is proud to present 3/33 Lucas Street, Richmond for sale.
Tucked away at the back of a small group of three and fully detached, this homette provides private living that standard units rarely offer - parking, outdoor entertaining, three bedrooms, and located only minutes to the city, local cafes, shops and schools, this is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed.
Welcomed by the spacious open plan living and dining area along with kitchen and breakfast bar, opening out to undercover entertaining and a lawned area surrounded by greenery for a perfect spot in the sun.
Perfect for those looking for a first home, family home or an investment (currently tenanted at $440 per week).
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 garage
- 1 off-street park
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, main bedroom with large robe
- Large open plan lounge/dine/kitchen with tiled floor
- Kitchen with gas cooking and generous cupboard space
- Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Laundry with storage and access to backyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Lock up garage through to the private rear yard
- Private undercover entertaining area
- Garden shed
- 2.5km to Ashford Hospital
- 3.1km to Adelaide Airport
- 3.8km to Kurralta Park Shopping Centre
- 5.8km to Adelaide CBD
- 7.1km to West Beach
- 0.8km to Cowandilla Primary School
- 2.2km to Plympton Primary School
- 2.3km to St George College
Contact Laurie Berlingeri today on 0412 515 259 to discuss the property and your requirements in more detail.
On behalf of Huhme, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.