SOLD by Laurie Berlingeri
Welcome home to 43 Henry Street, West Croydon.
A rare opportunity presents itself with this large allotment boasting 1,254m2 (approx.), spread over two titles.
The existing sandstone fronted, solid-brick home offers four bedrooms, formal lounge with leadlight windows and plenty of natural light, ornate fireplaces, grand entryway with elaborate archways gives the home character that West Croydon is famous for. Enjoy year-round comfort with all bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans and reverse cycle split systems throughout. Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and cellar for the avid wine lovers.
Outside, a rear yard is ready for entertaining and plenty of room for the family to enjoy, and two large sheds with workshop.
Centrally located, it's easy to explore this vibrant community on foot with a host of shops, cafes and restaurants on Queen Street for a Sunday brunch. You can walk the Croydon train station with the City only two stops away.
Spread over two allotments, the options are endless. In immediate liveable condition, you can move in with scope to renovate/extend the current home that sits on 751m2 (approx.) Leaving 503m2 (approx.) with the option to further extend or redevelop/invest.
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Off street parking for 2 + cars
- Four bedrooms
- Separate formal lounge
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and wine cellar
- Bathroom with separate bath and original terrazzo flooring
- Laundry/sun room with separate toilet
- Timber flooring throughout and carpeted bedrooms
- Alarm system
- Rainwater tank
- 500m to Croydon Train stop
- 1.5km to Welland Plaza Shopping Centre
- 2.3km to Entertainment Centre Tram
- 2.8km to Plant 4 Bowden
- 7.4km to Adelaide CBD
- 7.6km to Adelaide Airport
- 8.8km to Henley Beach
- 1km to Kilkenny Primary School
- 1.2km to St Margaret Mary's School
- 1.3km to St Michael's (Primary Campus)
- 3km to Woodville High School
Contact Laurie Berlingeri today on 0412 515 259 to discuss the property and your requirements in more detail.
On behalf of Huhme, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.