SOLD by Laurie Berlingeri
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle with Black Hill Conservation park and linear trails are only moments away for those Sunday morning walks, this solid-brick five bedroom family home of grand proportions is sure to impress.
The kitchen has been beautifully transformed to make everyday living and entertaining a breeze. Boasting loads of storage space, with large 40mm stone work surfaces, a huge island bench and stainless steel appliances throughout.
The light filled open plan floor plan flows from the kitchen to the dine and family right through to the undercover entertaining area ready for warm nights around the BBQ.
The master bedroom features a his and hers walk through wardrobe leading to the ensuite that has been finished to exceptional standard, featuring floor to ceiling tiling and a frameless shower screen. Bedrooms two, three and four have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 garage spaces
- Open plan living/dining
- Separate lounge room
- Renovated kitchen with large island, dual electric ovens, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Main bathroom with separate toilet, and seperate shower and bath
- Ducted R/C heating/cooling and ceiling fans throughout
- Oversized double garage
- Two pergola/undercover areas outside
- Manicured gardens front and rear with lawned area to backyard and well established fruit trees.
- 10kw solar system
- 1.9km to Athelstone School
- 4.4km to Charles Campbell School
- 4.2km to Newton Shopping Centre
Contact Laurie Berlingeri today on 0412 515 259 to discuss the property and your requirements in more detail.
On behalf of Huhme, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.