Beautiful home in stunning location
Send an enquiry using the "Email enquiry" or "Ask a question" button and we will instantly respond with details on how to apply for the property. Inspections will be by appointment only. Once you have submitted your application we will be in contact with you.
Huhme is proud to present 12 Freshford Avenue, Highbury for lease.
The house is located in a quiet neighbourhood of Highbury, right across the road from the Aqueduct Reserve. It offers multiple living spaces and entertaining areas, both indoor and outdoors, and spacious bedrooms with walk in closets.
Highbury is also home to several parks and reserves, including Highbury Common, Highbury Linear Park, and Anstey Hill Recreation Park, which offer opportunities for outdoor recreation and leisure activities.
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 Study
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 parking spaces, 1 garage and two off-street parks
- Four bedrooms all with built ins
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Games room with pool table
- Formal dining room
- Separate lounge room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and dining area with in-built bar
- Undercover entertaining area and pool (pool maintenance included once a month)
- Alarm system, spa, fire place, one side of garage
- 100m to Aqueduct reserve walking trail
- 160m to Mitta Street Playground
- 3.2km to Anstey Hill Walking Trail
- 3.6km to Dernancourt Shopping Centre
- 9 min drive to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
Lease Length: 12 months
Pet Policy: may be negotiable
Water Charges: Tenant to pay supply & usage
Inspection: By appointment
Apply: Online - 2apply.com.au
ARE YOU A PROPERTY OWNER LOOKING TO LEASE? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to discuss with you how we can assist you? Please contact Kate Plew on 8213 5900 to find out how we can maximise the return on your investment.
On behalf of Huhme, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.